Shabby Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bathroom antics

And I'm back, sorry for the delay! Working full time had removed me from my DIY goals so I'm a part time creative for the next week or so.

In any case, we are still on the hunt for our new bathroom, we are putting all the money we received for our wedding today a major renovation.  I'll add a photo of our bathroom later but suffice to say it is a bit of a mess.  Don't get me wrong its a massive space, just badly organised.  We currently have a corner bath and a massive double sink we don't use.  We even have a chair in the bathroom at the moment which is a slice of luxury I kind of enjoy!

We have decided that we want a traditional suite with a splash of colour.  I want some cute and quirky but also stylish and appealing to any future buyers.  Here are a few of the images that have caught my eye.


Love love love the colour mix and the bath!

Definitely want some shabby chic storage

Love the drama and the style

Love the light fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog