Shabby Blog

Sunday 6 January 2013

Stylish Sunday

We went into London last Thursday, something we don't often have the chance to do, despite the fact we only live 15 minutes away.  Neil took Nye to a catch up with a fellow Teach First'er and told me to take some time to myself.  I have to admit that I didn't know what to do with myself and ended up in Harrods before heading to the V & A very briefly.

I spent most of my time in Harrods looking for things for Nye, and picked up another birthday present for him.  A bit practical but fun at the same time and a perfect size for little Nye snacks.
all change snack boxes set of 4
Paperchase £7 for the set
I also saw these amazing bath toys demonstrated in the toy department but unfortunately the small parts meant they were only suitable for older children.  They looked ace though I'd check them out if you have older children.
Hamleys Squiddy | Hamleys
Hamleys £10
For lunch we met up at Yo Sushi in Waterloo station and afterwards browsed a few of the sales.  Neil fell in love with an amazing coat which I'd love to gett for him.  but for now I shall show you a picture as it is a bargain, you should get it for any eccentric men you know.

DUKE | Jackets & Coats | Men | Joules UK
Joules SALE £100


1 comment:

Share

Search This Blog