Shabby Blog

Sunday 13 January 2013

Stylish Sunday

So as this is posted up we shall be relaxing in the Aqua Sana Spa at Center Parcs.  Believe me it's not very often that this level of luxury is bestowed upon us so I shall be making the most of it for sure!  I'm busy finishing up the packing at the moment and hoping that the Sat Nav is not lying to me when it tells me I can drive there in just under 2 hours from London.  So, this fits in rather nicely with the current Tots100 & Center Parcs Challenge about creating a bit of luxury at home.


I have to say my favourite way to relax at home is to have a peaceful bath.  We are lucky enough to have an amazing stand alone bath in our bathroom that is wonderfully peaceful.  All I need to take me away from everyday life is a lovely cup of tea, a beautiful bath oil, google reader full of lovely blogs and a new nail varnish to play with.

Just so you know, Tots 100 and Center Parcs UK are giving away a wildcard entry to their favourite home-spa blog post author. Check out the competition on the Tots 100 page for more details of how to enter. You have until 4pm on 25 January to enter! So, get relaxing.

Relaxation Station 2013



So, I've picked out a few of my favourite bits and pieces that can give you that little bit of luxury in your own home.  To see where any of them are from you can click on the picture above and it will take you to all the links you need, including some super budget buys.

2 comments:

  1. oo i like these lovely picks especially those pretty slippers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We're doing this post too, but it involves more luxury for my 8 year old daughter than it does for me. I'm planning to give her a massage and manicure tomorrow - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Search This Blog