Shabby Blog

Sunday 27 January 2013

Stylish Sunday

We are looking to add those finishing touches to our home as it's something we haven't really got around to, all those things that make a room come together.  I always put them off as once we've done the painting and decorating we're normally broke.

I started by making a general board for you all, but the more I looked around the Matalan website the more I wanted to show you their stuff because I always forget how nice and incredibly reasonable their homewear is.  I haven't been sponsored or anything to write this post, but once you see the range of items below I think you'll know why I think they're so great.
Home with Matalan



So, it's definitely worth a browse if you need something to brighten up your home.  And once again, if you like any of the items, click on the board above and it will take you to the source list.

1 comment:

  1. A great post, and a lovely moodboard! I've been won over by Matalan recently and their lovely homewares, some great choices here!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Search This Blog