Shabby Blog

Sunday 3 February 2013

Stylish Sunday

I recently reignited my love of Pinterest and I have therefore been pinning away like my life depended on it.  As always you can find me here, drooling over DIY genius, style, fashion and fun things to do with children.  

I thought I would share my recent loves with you, which is rather New Look heavy.  I was looking at the sale last week and incredibly tempted by what my eyes beheld.  I really love their shoes in particular because even at full price they are always bright, colourful and very reasonable.  I'd love a new pair of flats, and I'm still on the lookout for a comfy pair that I can wear day to day on my outings with Nye.


You can check out my style board here, which I'm updating regularly with things that I am digging. Do you have anything you're looking for at the moment?  Found any good bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog