Shabby Blog

Sunday 10 February 2013

Stylish Sunday

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by on this cool February afternoon. Today I've put together a wonderful collection of items that I'm loving right now.  If I were to go out in this outfit I'd definitely need a coat, but apart from that I'd be smitten with the stuff below.  Especially the price as most of it is stonkingly good value.  Let me know if you see anything you like or there's anything you're loving that you'd like to share.
February Cool
As always you can check out this set of items and all my other beloved products on my Polyvor profile.  I adore Polyvor and couldn't be without it as it makes making mood boards so very easy.  Why not give it a go and see how you get on.

P.s breakdown of all the items I've used can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog