Shabby Blog

Saturday 9 March 2013

Beautiful Clothing from Zulily - Review

The increasingly mobile stages of toddlerhood have been taking their toll on Nye's wardrobe. I have noticed that he will be in need of some sturdy items that will outlast his constant moving around.  He scoots around and around and around and every day I become more and more bored of a little boys wardrobe full of blue stripy things!  I know that it is worth investing in clothing that lasts especially as Nye hates to be changed so anything he wears has to be durable for a full days wear.

With this in mind, last week Zulily got in touch to ask if I would be interested in doing a clothing review and this is what they sent me:


As soon as the items arrived I was so excited for Nye to try them on because I could feel from the material that they were much higher quality and design than most of the items available for baby's and toddlers. Each piece is made by a different brand and the designs are so interesting and fun.  I am slightly in love with jumper, it's perfectly warm for these cool spring days we're having.  When we took him out last week in his he had people pointing and smiling from across the street as it really is so striking but most importantly cute!  The trousers were also fantastic because they elasticated waste band means that he can easily go from walking to crawling without being uncomfortable.

Browsing the website I have found that the ranges on Zulily are all really unusual and unique and by having all the different designers together it means you can browse a variety of styles without moving from one website.  This means that instead of being a slave to one particular brand you can pick and choose from the best boutiques as well as bigger stores, all in one basket. And as anyone who has seen my other posts on shopping, I am obsessed with sales. Most importantly, the prices on Zulily are usually offering 30%-90% off usual retail prices.  You have to sign in to the website to see the stuff their offering, but this is a minor inconvenience for a well laid out and easy to navigate website.

Here's a few of my favourite picks on Zulily at the moment.

Zulily Style March 2013

The buyer does have to beware on one thing though, the best offers don't stick around for long!  The stock is constantly changing and updating with branded events running on a daily basis.  It's well worth keeping an eye because I have spied that there will be some Melissa and Doug stuff appearing, my absolute favourite brand of quality Children's Wooden Toys.  I already can't wait to see what items they will have.  And I should probably mention that if someone you refer makes an order you receive £10 credit, an added bonus.

DISCLAIMER:

I received the clothing above for the purpose of reviewing Zulily.  All pictures and words are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog