Shabby Blog

Saturday 30 March 2013

Stylish Sunday - Leafy Living Room



Happy Easter Sunday everyone.  


We have awoken today to some more beautiful sunshine.  Of course it is still rather chilly but it has still signalled that we can head out to to the Garden Centre and buy a few things.  I think yesterday must have been my cheapest ever trip there as there were lots of reduced plants and 15% off everything on top. Hurrah.

Following on from last weeks Stylish Sunday post, I thought I would tackle another room in my house.  This week I must admit I havent been quite so budget friendly.  However, in an ideal world I think this collection would look rather quaint. It's inspired by our current living room colour scheme. So this is how I'd update our current look if I had a few pounds to invest.

Leafy Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog