Shabby Blog

Sunday 7 April 2013

Stlish Sunday - Swim Wear

Firstly I must apologise for my blogging absence these last few weeks.  I think house rennovations have got on top of me somewhat  and time has sped by like a whirlwind.  I've been rushing around every nap time to clear up every last piece of clutter and dust and have barely had time to notice that my phone has been broken after its swift dip in a cup of tea.  Today we remedied the lack of phone with a quick trip to the shopping centre.

As the sun has been shining almost non stop this weekend it's time for me to start thinking about spending more time outside, and then about swimming costumes.   Here are my favourite picks of the moment including some bikinis I love (but wouldn't dare to wear) and even some maternity options.   I hope it gives you all some ideas.

Do you have any favourite swimming picks at the moment?

Swim Wear
Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog