Shabby Blog

Sunday 14 April 2013

Stylish Sunday - Keeping it simple

We have been in Brighton all day today so this post comes to you from a very happy, but exhausted from the sea air, me.  We spent a good while on the beach enjoying the warm sunshine and the glorious sound of the waves crashing on the pebbles.  Nye was allured by the noise and movement and once he'd mastered walking on uneven cobbles he was away.  Apparently the quickest way to the sea from the beach is reverse crawling.

The lure of the lovely shops also left their impression on me, as I find myself reminiscing back to the Hobbs window display.  Now back at home the website will have to suffice 

Here are a few of my favourite pieces.
Hobbs - Summer Dress Ideas
- Sources 

I hope you've had a lovely evening and a brilliant weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Search This Blog